Monday, August 24, 2009

Monkey Munch

Okay, I will totally admit that this blogwear won't appeal to everyone, but I still wanted to do it! I created this kit, "Monkey Munch" for one of the awesome mom's on my CT! She is a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby wearing mamma and she wanted a kit to use for a lot of those pictures. I chose the monkey theme because "monkey munch" is what we call our newest little addition! It's also what we call a favorite treat at our house (rice chex muddy buddies) so I hope we don't confuse the little guy too much!

Over the weekend, I ordered my first set of cloth diapers! I have wanted to do this for a long time, and I finally broke down and did it! I can't believe how excited I am for them to come! They should be here tomorrow! I promise to take pics of my own little monkey in his new diapers and post here.

So, in honor of that, I created today's blog wear! You gotta love little monkey's wearing cloth diapers! For this header, I even included a frame and a place to slide in a picture. This is so easy to use, just open it up, size your favorite picture down and slide it behind the header. You may have to adjust to fit, but resave and upload on to your blog! I would LOVE to see your blog, if you use this or any of my blog wear, so please link me up in the comments!

Also, Home Baked Blogs is now on Facebook and will be on Twitter soon! Join the fan page so you'll always know when a new set has been added!

Oh, and if you want to see more of the kit I used to create this, check it out HERE

Download the Header, tags and siggie HERE

Tag (also comes with boy monkey)


Header


Siggie Line





2 Column Blog:





3 Column Blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment