Thursday, August 20, 2009

Down by the Sea

I'm so sorry about missing yesterday. It was the first day of Jr. High for my oldest, the first day of 3rd grade for my 8 year old. The first day of homeschool for my 10 year old, and the first day of ballet for my 3 year old! Needless to say, the day started early and was hectic and crazy the whole day long!

I have a set for you today from a kit I designed to be released next month. So, when it is available in my shop, I will update the info here! In the meantime, feel free to download and enjoy! This will be great for your summer photos and stories from the beach!


Header


Siggy Line

Tag



Two Column Background




Copy and Paste the code into your add a gadget/html layout setting:



Three Column Background:




Copy and Paste the code into your add a gadget/html layout setting:




Download the Header and Siggie Line HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment