Friday, August 28, 2009

Customized Blogs

Everything you find on my blog here, is free. You are welcome to download, add your personal touch and use on your blog! If you want a more customized look, an animated header like you can see HERE and to have it all come together with very little work, please email me at ramona@browniescraps.com. For $15.00 I will help you create the look you want and do all the code for you. This includes a personalized header, personalized tags, personalized siggy that will automatically post with every post you write. You can choose a customized font and I will install it, you can choose from any kit I sale to have the blogwear come from, or you can send me your own product to create it with. If you are interested in this option, you will need to add me as an author and then admin so I will have the capability to work with the code. Once it's complete, you just go in and remove me. Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment